01/29/2022 1:30 PM
1 hour, 30 minutes
Valley Museum is now open for limited visitation. Registration is recommended. The museum has been working hard to make your visit a safe
Please double check the date and time you are registering for.
Visitor responsibilities are as follows:
If you or a member of your party answered yes to any question on the health questionnaire, you will not be permitted into the building.
- Bring as few personal objects with you as possible.
- No food or drinks inside the museum.
- Face coverings are required for all guests over the age of two regardless of vaccination status.
- Pre-register and show up on time for your designated visit.
- Check-in at the front desk when you arrive.
- Use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands frequently while visiting.
- Cover a sneeze or cough with your elbow or a tissue.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, maintaining space from others not in your group.
- Capacity may be limited. Some areas of the museum will remain closed until it is safe to reopen them. Thank you for being patient.
- Visitors who refuse to abide by these responsibilities will be asked to leave.